Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 11 Final Evaluation

I learned so much in this class and had a lot of fun doing so. Looking at advertising in a different, more in depth way was so enlightening that I think I want to actually go into advertising when I graduate. I may even go get my masters degree in the subject. The creativity that is involved in the career along with the challenge to constantly come up with something new and different would keep me interested long enough to make it a feasible career path. I have spent this quarter examining advertising upon a much closer inspection to see if it actually contains all of the elements that make it good. I pay attention more to the advertising around me and enjoy analyzing it for its usefulness. Using the information from the book helped me to get inspired to create my own commercial. By breaking down the process and giving tips to get the creative juices flowing, the knowledge I gained through this course made making an advertisement attainable and less looming of a task. The strategy that is involved in coming up with ads that will bring in business and increase company revenue is an exciting part of the subject that I had never considered before. This is such an important part of making a company successful in today’s crowded marketplace and is also something that few actually are good at on a consistent basis. I believe, considering the knowledge I gained and the quality of the completed assignments, that I deserve an A in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment